THE RITUALS (such as puja, prasad, abhishekam, etc.) ARE PERFORMED AT THE TEMPLE BY REPRESENTATIVES APPOINTED BY sanipeyarchi.in AFTER PAYMENT OF THE REQUIRED FEE TO THE TEMPLE (wherever applicable). WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH TEMPLE TRUSTS OR ANY OF ITS AGENCIES.
THE CHARGES MENTIONED INCLUDE THE COST OF PRASADAM, CHARGES PAID TO OUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR PERFORMING THE OFFERING AND OTHER CHARGES SUCH AS COURIER, TAXES, ETC.
Also note, that we do NOT take any donations etc. In case you find anyone mis-representing us – please let us know at the earliest at email@example.com.
Summary of T&C
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without sanipeyarchi.in prior written consent.
By using our website, you give us explicit permission to visit any temple on your behalf for puja, prasad and related offerings.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or its contents is subject to the laws of India and to be dealt first by compulsorily arbitration and if needed, in the courts of Kumbakonam.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO USING THE WEBSITE.
By accessing www.sanipeyarchi.in provided by E-planet service at http://www.sanipeyarchi.in or a related URL and using this site you signify your assent and no-objection to ALL the terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership and Use of Materials
1. This Website is solely and exclusively owned and operated by E-planet services. (Hereinafter referred to as “E-planet service”). E-planet service is the Original Owner and Author of the Website www.sanipeyarchi.in (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and of all the copyrights, trademarks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property rights incidental or consequential thereto.
2. You must not use the services provided by E-planet service or the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
3. You must not use the services provided by E-planet service or the website to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Limitation of Liability
1. In no event or circumstances shall E-planet service be held liable or responsible for any delay, failure, default or disruption of the contents or services delivered through the Website to you.
2. E-planet service or its officers or employees shall not in any manner be responsible for any force majeure event, act of God or any circumstances beyond its control, as set out hereinafter which hinder your free and full access to the Website or its services.
3. Neither E-planet service nor shall its employees be held liable or responsible for any information displayed by it or for updating any such information.
4. Property Rights in the Website and Content, Informational Purposes and Compliance with Law
5. We expressly prohibit the use of devices (including software) designed to provide repeated automated access to the Website and the Content for any commercial purpose except for those expressly authorized by us.
6. We reserve the right to take any and all measures necessary to prevent such access, including denial or termination of your access to the Website. In the event that you download any software from the Website, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) shall always be the ownership and property of E-planet service and E-planet service retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein.
7. In the event you become aware of any infringement of any intellectual property rights of E-planet service or any action against or proceeding against E-planet service, you shall forthwith in good faith inform E-planet service of the same.
3. Modification and Termination
1. E-planet service reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason with or without prior notice to you to (a) modify or discontinue, in whole or in part, any portion of the Website, the Content, hours of availability and/or your access to the Website, and (b) to modify, amend and alter these Terms and conditions of use.
2. These terms and conditions of Use (as may be revised from time to time as described herein) are valid, subsisting and binding upon you and, unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and conditions of use, will survive the termination of your access to, and use of, the Website.
3. (a) E-planet service may refuse, restrict, suspend or terminate your Account or services provided to you at any time, at its sole discretion without notice or suspend your Account until verification of the information you provided is complete without liability to you or any other party. E-planet service may take technical action to block you from visiting the Website if it has reasons to believe or notice that you have violated or committed breach of any of the terms and conditions of use.
(b) E-planet service shall in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation make such rules and take such decisions relating to termination of membership as shall be final and binding on you.
4. Should you object to any of the Terms and conditions of use, or any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the Website and properly terminate your membership with E-planet service and you agree, confirm and undertake not to raise any dispute in respect of the same.
4. Prices and products:
1. E-planet service reserves the right to change the pricing and specifications from time to time.
2. E-planet service shall is no event or circumstances be held liable and/or responsible for any discrepancy or inaccuracy in reporting the prices and product specifications (including the product description, photos, weight/size) nor shall it be liable for any costs, actions, claims or demands that may arise or accrue in respect of the same.
3. E-planet service shall not be liable or responsible for any products, information or services mentioned on the Website, whether provided by E-planet service, or any third parties. You agree to make your own independent evaluation of the products, information and services mentioned on the Website, including their quality.
4. In case of discrepancies between the products pricing on the website and the final invoice are different, the pricing mention on the final invoice shall prevail.
3. The delivery times mentioned on sanipeyarchi.in are only indicative and E-planet service and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for delays in delivery of the shipment to the address given by the customer. E-planet service and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for the change in the quality of products due to delayed shipment.
4. E-planet service reserves the right to change the delivery charges from time to time.
5. By accepted / agreeing to these terms, the customer agrees that the Tracking details of the shipment will not be available immediately.
6. E-planet service reserves the right to deny delivery to locations considered not feasible even though the delivery location is mentioned in the website. E-planet service also reserves the right to deny delivery of some products to the customer due to Food & Drug Authority restrictions in some countries.
14. Payment Terms
a. All payments made by you online through valid debit/credit card/online banking over a secure payment network shall be collected via E-planet service’s appointed payment gateway. In a credit/ debit card transaction, you shall use your own credit/ debit card only. E-planet service shall not be liable or responsible for any credit card fraud(s). The liability, if any, on the fraudulent use of your credit card will be yours alone and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be on you. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified E-planet service, its successors and assigns, of, from or against any claims, demands, actions, disputes, liabilities, obligations, costs, charges, expenses of any nature suffered or sustained by E-planet service by reasons of the fraudulent uses of any credit/debit card by you for any such transaction.
b. E-planet service shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed with our acquiring bank from time to time.
c. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary mentioned above, the payment made shall be governed by and subject to the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
5. Cancellation Policy
a. Any online order for delivery or pick-up placed by you through E-planet service may be not be cancelled either through the internet. Advance orders will also be subject to this cancellation policy.
6. Refund Policy
a. Orders once placed through E-planet service may not be cancelled or refunded. Under an exceptional circumstance of a cancellation of order as permitted above, the Website will refund the changed amount for the same after deducting valid transaction charges of 2.5% of the total amount if paid online. The charges will be refunded back to your credit card / debit card / online bank account that were used for the particular transaction.
b. In the event the Customer is dissatisfied with the quality of the food items, the Customer shall not be entitled to seek cancellation or refund of the billed amounts. However, in the event of any shortfall in delivery or the food items having spilled/ or being damaged, the Customer shall inform E-planet service of the same within 24 hours via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. E-planet service shall thereafter initiate investigations in the matter of complaint received and shall make reasonable efforts to complete such investigation within a period of thirty days from the date of such commencement. The decision of E-planet service on completion of such investigation shall be final, binding and conclusive on the Customer and the customer shall not dispute the same.
c. In the event the customer is dissatisfied with the packaging, the customer shall not be entitled to seek cancellation or refund of the payment made.
7. Electronic Consent
1. You agree and confirm to abide by the terms and conditions of use of this Website and you shall affix your digital signature as acceptance of the terms and conditions of use by affirmatively “clicking” on boxes containing the words “I Accept,” “I Agree” or other similar phrases (collectively, “Acceptance Terms”). If you “click” on the Acceptance Terms, your “click” will be deemed a legally binding electronic signature.
2. By electronically indicating your agreement to these Terms and conditions of use or accessing the Website or using any of the Content after you have had an opportunity to review these Terms and conditions of use, you acknowledge and agree: (i) that you and, where applicable, the company or organization on whose behalf we grant you access to the Website intend to form a legally binding contract between you and E-planet service; (ii) that you have read and understood the contents of and agree to the terms and conditions of Use; (iii) that you agree and intend that these Terms and conditions of use be the legal equivalent of signed, written contracts, and equally binding; (iv) that by electronically agreeing to these Terms and conditions of use, you acknowledge that you have received a copy of these Terms and conditions of use by your viewing a web page containing a hyperlink to the web page where these Terms and conditions of use are displayed or otherwise; and (v) that if you are executing these Terms and conditions of use on behalf of others, you hereby certify that you are an authorized representative, duly authorized, including where applicable, by all required corporate action to act on behalf of such others.
1. These Terms and conditions of use represent the complete and exclusive agreement and understanding between you and E-planet service regarding your rights to access the Website and to use the Content, and supersedes all agreements, writings, understandings which you may have with, and all representations (whether written or oral), regarding such subject matter.
2. Should any term or provision of these terms and conditions of Use be deemed or held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions will continue in full force and effect.
3. E-planet service’s failure to insist at any time upon strict compliance with any term of these Terms and conditions of use, or any delay or failure on our part to exercise any power or right given to us in these Terms and conditions of use, or a continued course of such conduct on our part shall at no time operate as a waiver of such power or right, nor will any single or partial exercise preclude any other future exercise.
4. All rights and remedies given to us in this Terms and conditions of use are cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies which we otherwise have at law, equity or under this Agreement.
5. The terms and conditions of Use will be binding upon you and your successors-in -title and assigns.
6. Any and all headings in the text of these Terms and conditions of use are solely for convenience or reference and do not constitute a part of these Terms and conditions of use, nor do they affect the meaning, construction or effect of these Terms and conditions of use.
7. The terms “including” and “includes” as used in these terms and conditions of Use are intended to identify some, but not all, examples relevant to the subject matter and, therefore, should be read as “including, but not limited to” or” includes, but not limited to.”
8. E-planet service may assign or delegate its rights, duties or obligations under these Terms and conditions of use without your prior consent. However, you shall not assign or transfer your membership or username to a third party without the prior written consent of E-planet service.
9. These Terms and conditions of use are in addition to, and do not nullify, any other agreement between you and E-planet service governing the conduct of your relationship with us or any other applicable terms and conditions found on the Website.
9. Governing Laws, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
1. Governing Laws
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
The competent Courts at Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive Jurisdiction to try and entertain all the disputes arising between the parties hereunder.
3. Dispute Resolution
3.1 Amicable Settlement of Disputes
Any or all differences, disputes, non-compliance or non-payment arising out of these presents or interpretation thereof shall be firstly resolved amicably by the parties, within a period of 30 days from the date of receipt of notice by either Party from the other Party of any such dispute or difference.
3.2.1 In the event the Parties fail to amicably settle and resolve the dispute/s or differences/ that may have arisen between them within a period of 45 days from the date of reference, any and all such claims, disputes, questions, controversies, differences, non-payment or non-compliance involving any of the Parties in respect of or concerning or connected with these presents or its interpretation or implementation, or any clause or provision hereof, including related to the execution, validity, performance or breach or relating to the termination hereof (collectively referred to as “Disputes”), shall be referred to Arbitration. The arbitral tribunal shall constitute of the sole arbitrator appointed by E-planet service.
The Arbitration proceedings shall be commenced and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 (Arbitration Act) and the rules made there under, as may be amended from time to time or its reenactment in force. The Arbitral Tribunal shall be appointed in the manner provided in the Arbitration Act.
3.2.3 The place of arbitration and the seat of arbitral proceedings shall be at Mumbai, India. Any arbitral proceedings pursuant to any reference made under this Agreement shall be conducted in English language. The decision of the arbitral tribunal and any award given by the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
10. Continuance of Obligations
Notwithstanding the existence of any disputes between the Parties which is referred to the process of amicable resolution or, arbitration as the case may be, the parties during the pendency of the process of amicable resolution or, arbitration as the case may be, shall respectively continue to act on matters under this Agreement which are not the subject matter of the dispute or difference as if no such dispute or difference had arisen.
This Website is the ownership of E-planet service Pvt. Ltd. and E-planet service makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information provided, the contents, materials, or products included in this Website or the quality of the products, timely delivery/execution of orders by the Temple or Prasad or Delivery Partner listed on the Website or Prices. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, E-planet service disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, service on fitness for a particular purpose. E-planet service will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, or products acquired through this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Pricing on this Website may be subject to change without notice.
Links from www.sanipeyarchi.in to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by E-planet service of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by E-planet service, and E-planet service has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers, business owners or advertisers
Temple and Prasad images are for representation only. Terms and Conditions as applicable
The name “sanipeyarchi” is product of the author’s imagination or is used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and should not be considered derogatory by any individual or any party.
Please NOTE: This site works best in IE8 or higher and any versions of Mozilla FireFox, Chrome, Safari internet browsers